- Comprehensive range – Pipe lengths up to 6 metres, with diameters up to 315mm.
- Ease of installation – Components are lightweight and push-fit for quick assembly.
- Optimum joint integrity – Components have a low coefficient of thermal expansion compared with HDPE (in particular), which tends to fail when operating temperatures vary between 10°C and 60°C.
- Superior seal security – Components comprise a unique double lip sealing system, ideal for extraneous conditions.
- Long service life – Components manufactured from grade 316 stainless steel for high corrosion resistance and low on-going maintenance.
- Quality design and manufacture – Components exhibit better geometric concentricity, fitting design and weld quality than any other product in the industry.
- Connection adaptability – Components are suitable for either push-fit or weld-up connection methods.